Flyadeal Cabin Crew Recruitment 2022
- Venue : Amari Don Muang Airport Hotel
- Date : 1st and 2nd October 2022 – Saturday and Sunday
- Time : 8 am till 6 pm
- Dress Code : Formal
- Documents to bring : Latest CV/Resume, Passport and Full length Photo, Education Cert
Cabin crew is responsible for the safety and comfort of the passengers throughout the flight and to consistently deliver the highest standards of service that contribute to the overall customer experience.
- Responsible for the safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product
- Responsible for maintaining their cabin crew license.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensure onboard sales targets are met and/or exceeded.
- Contribute to the cabin crew’s delivery of the Customer Experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Thai Citizen and Female Only
- Minimum age of 21 years, Maximum age of 32 years.
- Minimum Height 160cm.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; any additional languages an advantage.
- Excellent personality and the ability to work with a multilateral team.
- Customer Service and sales experience preferred.
- Excellent health and fitness; and non-smoker.
- Must be able to swim 50 meters unattended.
- Valid Passport
- Covid 19 fully vaccinated
- Willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia
Salary and Benefits
- Annual salary of up to 84,000 Riyal per annum ( 815,000 THB )
- Accommodation Provided
- Transport Provided
- Annual Free flight ticket back to home country
Before attending the event, you are required to submit your online application here
You do not need to wait for a confirmation email to attend the event, just need to present yourself for the walk in interview at Amari DMK Hotel
Interview will be completed in one day and you can chose to come either on Saturday ( 1st Oct ) or Sunday ( 2nd Oct )
There is NO FEE to attend the walk in interview and to join Flyadeal airline
กรอกใบสมัครออนไลน์ เพื่อนำไปในวัน walk in >> https://www.flygosh.com/2022/09/flyadeal-cabin-crew-recruitment-walk-in.html
Be prepared for a long day as those who pass the first round may be required to proceed for further interviews later in the day
175 total views, 23 views today